View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012   #66
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I started reading about the character switching and I couldn't help but dislike the idea of it. But when I read the description of the mission that GI saw, with Trevor in the chopper, Franklin as the sniper and Michael being an absolute fucking badass, I smiled. It seems like something if done correctly, could be very, very good.

I'm also very happy that Franklin isn't a gangbanger, which is something I think people were just assuming because of his race. I'm going to have to call him Frank-Dog though, because well:

I really like all the descriptions of the protagonists, I need last names though dammit!
victim is offline   Reply With Quote