View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012   #269
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Sure thing, I've converted mp5's from Exciter's pack before. They're very good quality and the author himself doesn't mind me converting them (I asked him before).If you'd just download that pack and give me the exact name of the one you want, just download nifskope (if you haven't got it already) and open them up one by one (in the meshes subfolder) to see which one you'd like.

@Naruto which weapon would you like that non-scoped tokarev to replace? I can also do those attachments on the aks-74u but I don't retexture weapons (it's simply something I'm not good at so give it a go yourself). About that aks-74u though, I wouldn't mind converting a different one. Go here and select one you'd like http://gamebanana.com/skins/search?search=aks-74u

The one we converted before isn't the best out there , it has some parts that have wierd textures (not NikoFromIndo's fault, the texture maps are just messed up).

Last edited by Killerfist; 10-20-2012 at 04:21 PM..
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote