View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012   #17
GTALAD4EVA

GTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished roadGTALAD4EVA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
Probably not. There's no way this game is done yet seeing as marketing is yet to really kick off. It's far more likely that Rockstar are showing the GI guys an early build of the game. Imagine a pre-prepared video, anywhere between 15 minutes to an hour, of in-game footage chosen to show exactly what the game is about and what it will offer. I guess in a way it's like an E3 press conference for three people instead of thousands.

Whether this is a hands-on demo, a tweet from Andrew Reiner (an Editor of the magazine who isn't there) suggests it may or may not be, he simply doesn't know and we won't either until the magazine comes out.
Yeah, but Rockstar said that GTAV is in it's Final Phase of Development. Which basically means it's being checked over for bugs and glitches. It's finished, like all the speech/audio, Motion Capture, building design ect. is complete. I just hope they release some gameplay.

All I will watch, is trailers, I will look at screenshots, and I will watch a gameplay video. But I'm not watching a technology series video. I think that gave most of the fun away in Max Payne 3, because the Technology video gave all the fun away
GTALAD4EVA is offline   Reply With Quote