View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #13
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTALAD4EVA View Post
I just can't believe that those guys at Game Informer have gotten to play GTAV. Which to me, is good news, because now we know that game is done =)
Probably not. There's no way this game is done yet seeing as marketing is yet to really kick off. It's far more likely that Rockstar are showing the GI guys an early build of the game. Imagine a pre-prepared video, anywhere between 15 minutes to an hour, of in-game footage chosen to show exactly what the game is about and what it will offer. I guess in a way it's like an E3 press conference for three people instead of thousands.

Whether this is a hands-on demo, a tweet from Andrew Reiner (an Editor of the magazine who isn't there) suggests it may or may not be, he simply doesn't know and we won't either until the magazine comes out.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote