View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012   #242
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster
This is something I've always wanted to see, a spray 'n' pray feature. I wouldn't go out and call it as a fact, but is it safe to assume that the right trigger in shooting isn't really used by itself? For example, you press the left trigger to aim, and then the right trigger to shoot. Yes, you can use the right trigger to fine aim and shoot, but it's difficult to get used to the pressure sensitive thing needed.

Instead of having that, I think it would be best to have an aim from the hip feature where you can be running with your gun and provide a few shots when at close to full speed just to at least keep anyone in front of you at bay. Can also be useful when you steam round a corner and encounter numerous enemies. A few taps of the right trigger keeps them at bay (maybe hitting a few guys) and then you can duck into cover and fine aim your way through.

Just quoting a post I made quite a while ago as I think this could be a decent system to implement into GTA..
I think this should have been mandatory before IV came out. The left trigger should be for aiming/fine-aiming and the right trigger should be straight up just for firing. just like how it works behind cover.
gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote