Thread: Borderlands 2
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #44
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
"I want you to know you're a sellout and a bitch"

Th... Thanks Jack ;_;

Edit: Made it through the Hyperion Circle of Slaughter. The third round got me killed twice, once by my own stupidity and the second time from a RPG Loader volley which seems to kill me instantly.

But holy hell, I'm glad I spent a lot of time grinding for Eridium. Without the extra ammo and a E-Tech Corrosion pistol I found I wouldn't have made it to the final round where I was pleased to have 21 rocket of Electric fury on hand for the Constructors.

The sniper I got has a special where it heals me once in a while, like a health stealing grenade only it's a bullet.

So far Lvl 33, storyline wise
Helped the Slabs steal explosives for me so I can move ahead from the Eridium Blight and go to the Hyperion Information hub