View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #18
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldnt care about a new trailer, although it would be nice to see this in action and at its current stage. But my minimal expectations would atleast be something that actually gives us some insight about the game, just simple plain text about; plot, improvements from GTA IV, characters etc.

The silence is meant to make the game seem alive? It makes it seem like a dead project thats being washed aside, its GTA and its a massive franchise that is important to 90% of gamers worldwide, I just disagree with the choice of having such quiet news especially with it being 4 1/2 years since GTA IVs release.
Info can be given without spoiling too much of the game by its release date, its not like a rerun of a tv show where you know whats coming. Its a brand new game, even if we knew the characters and the plot down to par, we would still enjoy it as much as we wouldve if we hadnt of known anything. Plus, Im more anxious to explore the map and go cross country etc. Than anything else really.

I loved RDR not only because of the story it had but the map, and atmosphere as a proper western, looked fucking amazing and that appealed to me most. I explored for ages finding new areas and encounters, the story was still being completed but that was when I came close to the areas while exploring.
Id like to do the same with GTA V, id like to explore a new Los Santos and its country side, exploration is my main hype and id like to see more of our newest playground. Even though weve seen parts of the map structure in screenshots, it would still be nice to have a few more sent every now and then and not this same "GTA V is in full development and is making substantial progress" message for the 2nd time.
prove its progress?
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote