View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012   #235
NikoFromIndo
Nanana

NikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enoughNikoFromIndo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto 607 View Post
So how many rounds do you think the Glock mod of yours have? I can only say that in Indonesian Wikipedia (look on the quote of Wikipedia):

it says only 15, 17, 19, or 33-round magazines can be loaded in it, but I don't know what type of magazine of your mod has (assuming if it's short, it's 15-round magazine).
I need to accustom that gun with the Urban Weapons Pack WeaponInfo.xml file before Saturday after school (plans of publishing the file), but I got busy with my friend's task at school this night.
I only remember today that Glock 17 handgun chambers in 9x19mm Parabellum rounds-17-round magazine.

Edit:
Oh, I see that Push's SVD model is locked. That's a pity.
Well, it's okay then, as long as we have the SR-3M in standard and silenced.
Make sure that you create the weapon sounds too, and thanks for the files.
I will start gathering screens soon. It will be fantastic, and the thing is, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT.
Have a nice day, NikoFromIndo.
17 rounds I tihnk
not sure for the reason but I think it'll be ok

About that SR-3M I'm gonna convert 2 more options
so it'll have 4 options
-w/o attachmentss
-foregrip
-silencer
-silencer+foregrip

Last edited by NikoFromIndo; 09-26-2012 at 08:36 AM..
NikoFromIndo is offline   Reply With Quote