Thread: Borderlands 2
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012   #42
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
I'm currently watching Two Ultimate Badass Goliaths fight each other and at the same time keep an entire Spiderant army at bay.

Seriously, the spiderants won't stop spawning. I'll be damned if I see a God-liath on this blessed day

YES YES FATAL GOD-LIATH WRECKING SHIT HOLY HELL, WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE ERIDIUM BARS?

Holy motherfucker dude just HIT me for 1280 shields and like 900 HP IN ONE GODDAMN HIT. Fucking dropped me down to 23HP. He dropped the best Purple tier smg I've seen so far, and it's one of those explode on reload types

edit: BAM, Found a Legendary weapon in the Rakkman chest. Machinegun, 113 magazine size, 6.7 firerate and 123 damage. Fires some kind of homing darts that when fired from the hip chase anything hostile to you.

When you scope in it marks the enemy and the dart focus on that marked enemy. This is fucking awesome. Thought I am kinda disappointed that I've still not seen a single E-Tech weapon drop.

edit: Found a E-TECH WEAPON. PLASMA CASTER. SMG. It fires fucking exploding plasma balls at a high rate with 61% REDUCED RECOIL. It's the most devastating weapon I've ever used in both Borderland games. It literally kills whatever is standing in your line of sight. The only reason why I have 4 weapons equipped is because this fucking game automatically puts a weapon there when you pick it up. I have no other weapon that can match the DPS of this thing, apart from the turret.

Reminds me of that fucking awesome weapon from RAGE, the one you get near the end

Last edited by Xan; 09-27-2012 at 05:41 PM..
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote