Thread: Borderlands 2
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012   #36
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
My sniper is a fire elemental one, so it doesn't do as much against bots as it does on fleshy targets, then my next best weapons is pistol with abysmal damage, and a shotgun which wrecks shit but getting up close is a dead sentence. So rocket launcher it is

To give you a idea of how ineffective my sniper is, 10 shots to the weak spot - all criticals did about.. 1/10 damage to the shields while I was thankfully lucky enough to have popped down a turret to help me in Second Wind

Right now between the Sniper doing 1k+ headshots and a ton of fire damage and with my turret basically mowing down everything with about 26,4% + Action Ability cooldown I don't really miss super high damage. When a better weapon comes along I upgrade, so far it seems to be working out.