Thread: Borderlands 2
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012   #35
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Even with a sniper rifle the problem is you need a corrosive and or Electric weapon to go through the massive shields at least, which is why a rocket launcher which does 2,3k per pop versus a sniper that does 100something critical on Constructors is my best bet

But I'm going to unlock the missile addon for my Turret now, maybe hit and run with a rocket barrage would have worked
no its more then that, I've had 3 - 4K Critical damage hits on the constructor with the sniper on the laser area.

as for unlocking stuff in the skill tree I'm trying to keep it balanced, the first row of each section of the skill tree is up to 2 or 3 on everything, second row will be 2 or 3 on everything, etc

I figure its for the best cause I'm come across many areas that take advantage of just about everything.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 09-22-2012 at 04:42 PM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote