View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012   #220
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I'm not saying that you knew he was going to make it, the issue here is that you're asking him to make a version 2 because you don't like his current work. Here you are asking me to make one aswell, while NikofromIndo also made one before

So I wonder where I got the idea that you're never satisfied? This isn't the first time a friend of Homyans (probably you) asked me to redo a weapon NikoFromIndo made, if I remember correctly it was an USP/Walther of some sort.

I'm not unreasonable , you're just rude. Just so you know, once I make up my mind I'm not going to change it because someone like you tries to sweet-talk me. Nice going btw, calling me unhumored and too serious, that's really the way to get things done.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote