View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012   #36
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Well I'm not obsessed with Halo but for me it's the same as any other, I got an xbox when I was young and always stuck with it. Seeing that I now have a really good PC I admit I haven't been using my xbox360 that much anymore, sometimes for red dead redemption or co-op games on the few games that have splitscreen.

Those prices I mentioned are legit btw, the xbox360 is the version with a 4gb harddrive (they don't sell those old xbox360 consoles here anymore, just the slim version). The PS3 is the most basic version I could find. Maybe prices are different in the US. I might consider getting a PS3 someday, but to be honest I think it might be a little to late. There are already plenty of rumors/leaks that they're working on new consoles.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote