View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012   #30
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
You shouldn't believe what Sony says about price cuts, even when it's said by Yoshida. A revision of the PS3 Slim was leaked and should be shown at TGS. It's meant to compete with the 360 Arcade and drop to as low as $150.

@Killerfist: I'm comparing the two most popular skus, not the 360 Arcade which is cheaper (and useless without a hard drive.) Also, it isn't just once in a while that a good PS3 game comes along. I own both, so I know. In the last several years, the PS3 has had game of the year winners each year. Uncharted 3, Uncharted 2, MGS4, etc. I can't imagine just having a gaming PC and a 360 considering how little exclusive the 360 has and how many 360 games can just be played on PC. That conbination doesn't make sense unless you're 100% obsessed with Halo. I can't take Microsoft seriously until they start giving smaller developers a chance, such as That Game Company. The 360 has no games in the same league as Journey and Sound Shapes.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is online now   Reply With Quote