View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012   #28
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
183€ for a 360 , 229€ for a PS3. But I guess that's fair, PS3 being a blu-ray player aswell

I just mean that the amount of exclusives is so little (atleast the significant games) that they could just aswell abandon the whole exclusives idea and work on a shared market.They did have plans at a certain point to make a shared console right? Or were those just rumors? I'd be all for that, the differences between both consoles are marginal anyway.

Once in a while a good PS3 game comes along, but not really worth buying another console for. The only thing I meant to say is that this looks to be a very good game. I can be a little disappointed can't I?
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote