View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012   #21
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Yeah but some games don't really take these things into account

Probably a bad example but GTA4 didn't even have a difficulty setting, I do remember all those games you mentioned ZCAB, all very significant (to me atleast, and by the looks of it to you too). I don't mind extra assists when nessassary but I prefer if they'd be turned off by default. Wouldn't be the first time I was bothered by something like that only to discover half-way through that you can turn it off. But I guess that's just me being to lazy to check out the menu

But I think you make a very good point ZCAB

Also .. fuck PS3 exlusives, can't say that enough. I watched the entire trailer (the first one) then I was really excited, wow what I cool game I thought. Let's see when it's due .. then I noticed only the PS3 icon on there. Bastards, are we not good enough for your money?
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote