View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012   #29
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by keitboor View Post
As the fact that if rockstar decide to making him like as you would say as "some stereotype street gangsta" he's will probably have the same amount of undeserved hate that CJ has go.

also i'll add that, there i'snt also much difference between an gangsta and gangster, since they do almost the same thing the only difference is in the way they operate.
In this instance, "gangsta" is being referred to in the same way CJ goes on. How he speaks, how he goes on, living in the ghetto, being g, petty crimes and all that stuff.

I assume when "gangster" is mentioned, they mean it in the sense where the gangster is brutal, but also intelligent, powerful (both phsically and otherwise), and basically isn't a little bitch.