View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012   #26
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendercrisp View Post
"Do you motherfuckers forget me on purpose? I fell in love with a redneck woman for Christ's sake. I served my country. I'm like the Anti-CJ."
Of course I never forgot about Vic, but he had his own problems, the interesting thing about him was the Army Stuff, but that was over too soon, after that he became a broken record "I don't wanna get involved with Drugs!" and was yet doing Drug Deals, Shipments, Stealing Drugs, Helping lance build his Drug Empire, etc, and when he wasn't doing that, a lot of the story felt like you were babysiting Lance whilst he does all the crazy shit.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote