View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012   #2981
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
I feel like that sometimes. But man. That's the whole fun of the RPG! You're working towards a goal. An item, weapon, armor, a specific skill, or perk. Makes finding/crafting/getting it all the sweeter.
Sorry missed this post , yeah for me it's just not worth it in Skyrim. The environments are pretty dull so to me it's pretty boring having to travel for certain items. I don't mind historic settings but the Elder scrolls series is probably just to mythical for me. I didn't care much for the storyline either. The main thing I liked about Skyrim was the hand to hand combat and using the bow to take out targets silently. That and all the thieves guild/brotherhood missions. But that got old pretty quickly.

In fallout I just love roaming the wasteland for these kind of things, having conelrad on (a custom radio station you can find on the nexus, with the atomic platters album) makes it all the better.

Talking of which, I just tried playing it again .. such a great game. I have strength maxed out with this character (and intelligence on very low). Pretty fun to use the axe to slay everyone, I can kill most creatures with one blow

That's Daniel's outfit on the pic btw, my character is an imperialist so it made sense to butcher all the indians and Daniel along with them.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote