View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
You could try TrafficControlSystem by daedaelus (I think you can find that one on gtapolicemods.com but you'll need to register).

I also found this link on mediafire which has an archive with almost every taxibugfix in it (including trafficcontrolsystem)

http://www.mediafire.com/?8do800me8tgvpx1

Don't use them all at once, just try one and if that doesn't do the trick try the next. I'd start with trafficcontrolsystem. Also, make sure you have your traffic density (in the menu) on 20 or lower, most taxibug fixes don't work for a higher density. If that together with a fix does the trick you can always try setting it higher later.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote