Thread: Cataclysm
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012   #1544
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
I got most classes to 80/85, I seem to enjoy levelling more than raiding.

I wish WoW wasn't region locked like Diablo, it'd be awesome if I could jump over to US servers to play on one toon and jump back to EU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Sounds good. Jewelcrafting can make some good gold. You can also take other people's gems off the AH, cut them, and then put them back up for more gold. Which I think is partially what Jay was doing.
Also ye this is what I did. Buy common gems (or ore, or farm ore yourself), craft JC weapons/amulets/rings, disenchant, sell mats.

Super easy, very server dependant though. On my original server I dominated the enchanting material AH, but when I switched to Silvermoon EU the AH was flooded with people doing exactly what I was doing but selling at a much lower profit margin. All you needed to do was spend half an hour crafting a fuckload, throw them all on the AH, log out and collect your profits the next day.

Last edited by Jay; 08-17-2012 at 08:39 PM..
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote