View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012   #5
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud of
Every game I've played with multiple protagonists... I've simply lost interest in playing them. Maybe it's just me being pretty narrow minded with stories but when I pick up a game I only want to be one character, as I feel I'm taking that character from A to B.

A and B can be physical locations, reputations, character development. I coped with the DLC because I treat them as seperate games within the same universe, but if they tried to hoy all three games into one game I would have lost interest by the second island.