View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012   #129
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I won't , I converted that model already and removed the grenade launcher because I couldn't make it work (handpositioning wise).It'll go through the GL , something that looks awful if you ask me. I'd say it looks good enough in the tactical weapons pack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Push View Post
And also I am doing some testing on something about weapon mods that I recently discovered that will take weapon modding to a new level.
I'm curious what you mean but I guess I'll find out once you've made it work. I did find a way to convert weapons entirely in autodesk without needing zmodeler. It's pretty easy, especially handguns
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote