View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Better KI? No there isn't a package of 'good' mods .

I found this when googling for real car names, never used it so I can't tell you if it works or not:

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120449

The link still works

The blood mod from the link I gave you is pretty bloody yes. But it's not that unrealstic. The excessive blood you see on the screenshots is only when you keep shooting a corpse. If you just shoot someone once it'll be a pool of blood and a blood stain on the spot where you shot him.

As for the difference between patches, a few minor things were changed:

Quote:
fixed a bug causing tree leaves to look transparent
fixed a bug that prevented uploading of rendered videos to Social Club when attaching certain music tracks
fixed for clip capture "OFF" slowdowns occurring when near water's edge
exposed "detonate" in custom key mapping options menu for Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned so users can remap "down" arrow key
Most mods are compatible for both patches however , but most of them have been optimised for 1.0.4.0. Like Icehancer for example. I use 1.0.7.0. myself and never experienced any problems with mods made for 1.0.4.0.

I don't know about the newest icenhancer, never tried it . I'd say try a few different ones out to see which one you like best. Just make sure you have a backup that you can place back every time you want to uninstall one.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote