View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012   #1
The Gunner

The Gunner will become famous soon enoughThe Gunner will become famous soon enoughThe Gunner will become famous soon enoughThe Gunner will become famous soon enoughThe Gunner will become famous soon enoughThe Gunner will become famous soon enoughThe Gunner will become famous soon enough
Which mods best?

Hi

I'm new to GTA IV, so I have a few questions. I hope that somebody can help me. Please excuse my bad english, I'm german.

1. There are 2 add ons I think, but how are the exactly installing steps? GTA IV --> Patch --> Add ons --> Mods? If I want first play the GTA IV main game (and finally the add ons) is it already possible to install the add ons?

By the way, I only have to install the newest patch, right?

2. Is Icenhancer 2.1 or ENB graphic mod better? Icenhancer is configurable, I think, what are the best settings, so that it looks most naturally? I've read that the sunset and night is bad with Icenhancer.

Works Icenhancer also with the newest Patch?

3. Which one is the best blood mod? And is there a mod which brings the original names for cars, municipalities etc. (so that everything has original names)?

4. Are there any other good mods for graphic or other things or is there a mod pack where all good mods are inside? car mods seems to be very important, but there are soo many more mods.
The Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote