Originally Posted by jordo85
all im requesting is a tutorial on how to convert things from gamebanana (counterstrike) into gta 4 so we dont have to spam you with requests :]
- First download Crafty http://nemesis.thewavelength.net/index.php?p=46
and VTFEdit http://nemesis.thewavelength.net/index.php?p=41
(the installer on both is easiest)
- Download CSS weapons from gamebanana.com
- You should have a models and materials folder
- Open up the w_.. with Crafty (w=world model, if you open up the v_.. you'll also see the arms which we don't want) and hit export (under file)
- Now you should probably open it up with either zmodeler or autodesk 3ds max to remove any attachment that you don't want
- For the textures you have to open up the materials folder and browse to the v_model folder
- Open up the VTF's (valve texture files) with VTFEdit and export those to a format you like (PNG,TGA or JPG)
- You won't need the VMF's those are only info files (don't contain any picture)
It is recommended to use Autodesk to assign the texture maps and change the orientation of the weapon
Originally Posted by Homyans
Man why so serious?
I Was just asking if you could make it smaller and Email it to me?
If you're so keen on a smaller model just check out the tutorial I posted (also in the modding section of this forum) and try doing it yourself
Great work on those recent weapons NikoFromIndo
Originally Posted by AdrianMonk28
Killerfist666 can i get Ripper1990 HK 416 with an Eotech sight on it . I use first person mod a lot and i would like the sight to aim with . It's a beautiful gun thanks for sharing it .
I can, just send me an email and I'll send you the model back (since it's such a small alteration I'd rather send it to you then upload it). If you have PM rights you can also send me a PM, just go to my profile all my info is there
Although I can't promise that the sight will be alligned correctly , Itll most likely aim a little above where you're actually shooting. Since you mentioned using it with 1st person mod