View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012   #364
kjcoolguy
Elite Gta Gamer.

kjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enoughkjcoolguy will become famous soon enough
For anyone hoping this would work on the greatest hits version.I'm letting you know now it doesn't.Well shit to be honest I tried flying out in the ocean so many damn times I began to give up until I noticed something.That Their is another way to do this glitch on The greatest hits version.

You will need a (satchel).The mined explosives on GTA SA.You will also need the enemy to attack your turf.Once they attack fly to the turf being attacked and place the satchel on each and every gang member You can leave 1 Or 2 out but I prefer to kill them all.Then hop in your Aircraft.The Hydra is mostly preferred but I did use a car before.Once in your aircraft fly over to the turf you want and press the detonation button for the satchels you planted.If done right the message will pop up that you showed them and that the area remains yours.But on the map it will be a shade of Green in the turf you are standing on If not fly back over the turf being attacked.

Cheats I Used To Make Process Alot Easie-Infinite Health

Tip 1-Do Not Take Too Long With this process or the message will pop up that you lost influence.You don't want to fly over to San Fiero For Nothing.

Tip 2-To be sure the glitch works try on areas like downtown or market in LS.

Hopefully this answers alot of questions.Idk if this works on xbox or not but hey its worth giving it a try.Pics Coming Soon!!
kjcoolguy is offline   Reply With Quote