Thread: Cataclysm
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012   #1518
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Farmville thing? What did I miss, mind explaining?

I want to pick up MoP so bad, just to casually level like you said. I won't though because I know I'll get bored within 5 minutes. I played Cataclysm for 30 minutes total max. I just couldn't get into it anymore D:

Illidan kill video if you're interested It's worth watching the end haha where we mess up in a really stupid way (the comments are hilarious)

I'm the enhancement shaman, though quality is too bad to see it properly

also

>tfw screams and be so fucking happy you downed a boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.

Last edited by Bonecrusher; 07-19-2012 at 10:02 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote