View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012   #49
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
I do like the fact that they are holding back information, I want to be totally surprised when I put GTA V into my Playstation 3, I want to discover things, not expect them.
I agree

It would be cool if the missions in Gta V are more extensive, not just go here and shoot them. Might be nice to get missions like Mafia (1) 's bankrobbery, or dressing up as a soldier/cop to infiltrate a certain restricted area etc.

The bankrobbery in gta 4 was to simple, everything is pretty much a cut-scene and as always, you come in as soon as the shooting begins. It'd be cool to keep the option of robbing banks too (while free-roaming), like they had in the godfather.

But I'm anxious to see what new features Gta V will have, but I'd rather discover them myself then read about them in an article like Sasha said.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote