View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012   #36
Ripper1990

Ripper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enoughRipper1990 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist666 View Post
NikofromIndo is already working on a mossberg 590, but please request one weapon at a time and wait for it to have been made before you request the next one.
Honestly, with all the other requests NikofromIndo been juggling, I thought I'd ask someone else to do, and the multiple requests is more of just giving you guys a choice; just 'cuz I like a weapon doesn't mean you guys will like it, so I figure if I put forth 2 or 3 weapons, you guys have multiple options to choose from and can pick the one you would like most, that way we both get something out of it and you don't have to convert a weapon you hate [you are doing all the work after all...] and that way we have yet another gorgeous weapon available.
Ripper1990 is offline   Reply With Quote