View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012   #45
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Yeah. I can't remember what GTA it was but I remember being in Uniform with a Baton and just randomly hitting civilians.

A cop NPC actually told me to watch out because someone might have a camera, blew my mind at the time
Hahaha never experienced that

But talking about cops, it would be cool if gta V's cops are a little more scripted, that they don't always immediatly know you did it etc. I've seen it get better through-out the gta games, atleast in gta 4 they attacked other peds if the ped were attacking you and you were not shooting or anything.

It'd also be cool if you wear a cop uniform that people will also treat you like a cop
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote