View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012   #43
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
My opinion is that you can have "fun" without having "goofy." The reason why I remember the downright ridiculous parts of San Andreas was because I disliked them so much - they aren't good memories. But.. that's my opinion.
Well I agree with you on that, I don't mind if Gta 5 has the same patterns als gta 4. Maybe all it needs it more choice, deciding which gang to join .. leaving people alive or killing them , etc.

What I've always dreamed about was the option to actually become good and join the police for example, but that's to non-gta I guess. But it'd be nice if you can wear a police uniform again, like in San Andreas (or was it vice city?) so you can atleast pretend to be a cop xD
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote