View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012   #41
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah but those were the missions you remembered because they were so far out of the norm for San Andreas and that's the point. It had that right mix of serious and goofy at the same time.

If GTAIV had it's "just go fucking wild bro" moments they we're insignificant enough so that I can't remember them as being my highlight point of the game. It's all just "Niko they killed this this, NIKO THEY BURNED MY FUCKING BUSINESS I'M RUINED, NIKO THEY BURNED YOUR APARTMENT, NIKO THEY KILLED YOUR FUCKING BRIDE/MY WIFE, NIKO RUSSIANS TRYING TO KILL ME, NIKO RUSSIANS HITSQUAD + YOU. NIKO YOU FUCKED UP GREASEBALL MOBSTER KILL YOU. NIKO FUCKING SERBIAN YOUR PAST IS KILLING YOU WITH GUNS

NIKO FUCKING GOVERNMENT TRYING TO RECRUIT YOU SERIOUS SERIOUS HUSH HUSH"

Actually the game had a high point, those crazy Irish bastards. They made the game for me