View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012   #40
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
I think IV went overly sarcastic and moralistic. Needs to have more "fun" in the story.
While I think more "fun" is necessary, I hope they don't take things too far. I'll start by saying I liked IV, despite it's repetitive missions, which were all "go here, kill him and I will pay you" with the occasional "go here, steal this chopper so you can kill him and I will pay you." All V needs to do is mix-things up and have more to do in the missions.

The last thing I want is "crazy nonsense" that breaks immersion with the game world, such as stealing jet-packs for a local conspiracy theorist. San Andreas took things too far, which was something III and Vice City never did. If I remember correctly, which I do, both III and Vice City had very grounded stories, like IV, yet with more variety in missions, which is the only thing that I think V's storyline needs.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote