View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012   #32
killahmatic
Wildlife Photographer

killahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
Even if the helicopter is flying on the edge of the city (which it probably isn't) and those two buildings on the upper right are on the other edge (which they probably aren't), this city is absolutely massive.
Those buildings on the upper right DO seem to be at the edge, though i'm sure the heli isnt. So far it doesnt appear to be any larger than Liberty City was from a helicopter perspective, just all on one huge island instead of three separate ones. we shall see in a year or so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbeats23 View Post
The problem with your point about the trees is if you watch the trailer again, you will notice the trees look good in every shot.

And when you say this... "we all know by now many things that appear in the trailers and screens have been known to be largely changed, or not make the final cuts", are you referring to Rockstar or just game studios in general. I don't think Rockstar shows off stuff that isn't finished, or stuff they will change in the future. They even say stuff like this..."we want to make sure we only release 100% correct information" or "The only things we care about are that you enjoy the experience of actually playing the game and that we release accurate information".
My overall point was that it will be fine when the game comes out. (And if you ask me those trees are very close, not much of a distance at all. But we really dont need a whole convo about trees..)

And I was referring to the GTA franchise, because thats the only game I follow while they release trailers and screens. If you've followed the GTA games like I have during and before releases, I'm sure you've seen many changes from the early trailers that never made it into the game, or got changed. Usually small things, and almost always visuals. It happens. I'm not saying its a bad thing, its just part of the process of making the game.

Last edited by killahmatic; 07-13-2012 at 10:34 PM..
killahmatic is offline   Reply With Quote