View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012   #62
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGF View Post
I still debate with myself whether to actually get the PC version or not. I feel I haven't really played MP3 until I have played it on PC. That for me, is MP's home.
If you've already got it on xbox360, I wouldnt. It's a waste of money, it's a great game but not worth buying twice .

Maybe I liked this game so much because I had low expectations of it, when I saw those first screens of MP3 with Max in the hawain shirts and the bald head I thought like wth.. this aint Max payne. So I wasn't one of those guys who were looking forward to it for so long, it was only just before the release that I thought it looked kinda cool after all.

(btw, after 800 posts.. isn't it time for a cool avatar and sig? it makes you more recognizable in my opinion )
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote