View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012   #59
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist666 View Post
Have you played MP1 and 2? I don't think you're going to like the rest of the game if you already think it sucks, the whole game is in the same atmosphere more or less (except for the jersey parts).

But the game isn't that difficult is it? I play with a 360 controller (on PC) and I think it's manageable on hard. If you get one of those parts where enemies barge in .. just dive to cover and shoot a few while diving. You can also use bullet time and move around a little.
For the love of all that is great, WHY?!

Of course I've played one and two, many times. I loved those games.

I find it far too awkward on a controller in situations where good shots and cover are critical. Jesus the amount of times I've gone to cover behind something and end up on the wrong side of the cover towards the bad guys, by the time I'm in a better position of cover I'm a shot away from being in the "last man standing" position without the ability to reload my empty clip.

Jesus Christ seriously? They manage to do a great job on animation in different environments and positions and they couldn't have added that in?

God I wish my 4870 never died, I could be enjoying this game right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
that feel when girlfriends buy this as a gift and you have to act like it's the best thing ever.

(dying/controls aren't a problem for me though, it's easy as shit with cover)
I'm okay in that aspect, I made it very clear in the beginning of the relationship to never buy me gifts without discussion. Although it didn't help that I got her to buy me a boxee box, I was SO happy and excited.. Till I got home plugged it in and it doesn't work in my plasma using a hdmi to DVI adapter. Was hugely fucking pissed off about that. So I'm buying a HDCP decoder from China to hopefully get around that. She didn't feel too good about the gifts she got me, but I told her it wasn't her fault at all, just bad judgement on my behalf.

Last edited by Sasha; 07-12-2012 at 11:33 AM..
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote