View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012   #10
JiggyTurtle

JiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enoughJiggyTurtle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanko View Post
Wow, after 8 months of complete silence, they've released two screenshots? Which are, by the way, not HD? Great PR, Rockstar... Sorry for sarcasm, but the too-long-anticipation has almost killed all of my interest.
Judging by these screens, there are other titles that look at least as good as GTAV. This is not a way to promote a sequel for one of the most popular games, especially after waiting for so long.
As stated in the QA the screens come from, they can't spew out information (or even screenshots) left and right because they want to only release 100% true info. And since everything is subject to change, the amount of 100% true info is very minimal at this moment.

Besides, they don't need to "promote a sequel for one of the most popular games" because it's GTA. You'll buy it, I'll buy it, and your grandmother will buy it. Twice.

I happen to think these screens display a great and real atmosphere, which you really only get from Rockstar's top-notch design methods.
JiggyTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote