View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012   #58
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
Got it as a gift from the gf.

God damn this game fucking sucks so far. In my opinion it's bullshit clumsy on a controller, and not really liking the style at all so far. If I had a computer capable of running it I would trade it in a heart beat.
Have you played MP1 and 2? I don't think you're going to like the rest of the game if you already think it sucks, the whole game is in the same atmosphere more or less (except for the jersey parts).

But the game isn't that difficult is it? I play with a 360 controller (on PC) and I think it's manageable on hard. If you get one of those parts where enemies barge in .. just dive to cover and shoot a few while diving. You can also use bullet time and move around a little.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote