View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012   #55
Sasha
Addicted Member

Sasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud of
Got it as a gift from the gf.

God damn this game fucking sucks so far. In my opinion it's bullshit clumsy on a controller, and not really liking the style at all so far. If I had a computer capable of running it I would trade it in a heart beat.

Overall I'm pretty disappointed, I might change my point of view after playing some more, but first impressions pretty poor. The excitement that started when I heard the classic Max Payne piano music quickly turned into frustration once I started to actually play the game. And what the fuck is with the god damn fucking bullshit linear crap? And these fucking clues? WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF CLUE IS A NECKLACE ON THE GROUND? I KNOW SHE'S GOING THAT WAY BECAUSE THERE'S NO OTHER DOOR IN THIS ENCLOSED SPACE TO GO THROUGH GOD DAMN IT, I don't need a fucking necklace on the floor to tell me that.

Even on Easy difficulty it's far too easy to die and far too hard to kill enemies. I mean what the fuck am I supposed to do when walking into the middle of the room is what triggers the enemies to come running in? Leaping backwards into bullet time doesn't seem to do much, might get an enemy or two but the other two guys are still firing at their hearts content with uzis and shotguns. Sure you CAN eventually get past it, with half health and no painkillers left because you generally only have 2-3 and you don't get a chance to search for more. And even using the aim assist, it only brings you to their chest and you have to take the time to slowly move the cross hair to their head, and by the time you do that the other three guys have already unloaded into you. You could just keep firing into their chest, but you run out of ammo in no time and have to keep swapping guns around to get more for a different weapon.