View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012   #2179
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
Also today I paid 119$ for a bike repair. looks beautiful now, rear hub is working again and the new back tire is pristine.

Kinda got first world problems with my front whitewall being darker then my shiny new rear one, but i'll take some steel wool or an SOS pad to it tomorrow and fix that.
What kind of bike do you have? It sounds a little much for a repair but I guess it was a major repair so it might not be so bad. I bought a bike for under $500 a couple months ago so almost 1/4 of the cost of the bike in repairs seems a bit much. But anyways I love having the bike now, the other day I rode for a total of 30 miles, only stopping a couple times. With the nice weather we've been having it's awesome to be able to just ride all around town.
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote