View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012   #7
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by icebreaker202 View Post
Im gonna have a heart attack if they announce "ladies and Gentlemen GTAV will be released next year May on XBOX360, PS3, PSP, VITA, WII U and PC." haha!!! My heart attack part will be cause its next year. lol I just know im gonna get that sinking feeling.
You should buy health insurance then as it will most likely be announced to release in March before being pushed back to May.

I think Gamescom has a chance if, and only if, we have some news before then. I could see them releasing Trailer #2 at the event if we have already seen the GameInformer cover story before that. The cover of the August issue will be announced next Thursday, if not then it should be next month, as tweets from their editor suggests they've already seen the game and are waiting for Rockstar's press embargo to be lifted.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote