View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012   #45
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Rockstar intentionally extended the "LOADING" screens to fit the cutscenes in. There is no way this game should take almost two minutes to load on a SSD. Something tells me 500MB/s read and 10k IOPS isn't required to load a single level in Max Payne 3, so I find it funny how you can't skip it because the "LOADING" process rarely finishes.
Yes but normal loading screens are only an image, I can imagine loading takes longer when you're trying to make the cutscene play smooth as well. Everything runs very smoothly, also the transition to gameplay, maybe they needed a longer loading time to make it like that.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote