View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012   #44
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggyTurtle View Post
Seeing how the cutscenes were the loading screens, I have to say R* went the smarter route, giving us interesting story instead of a hundred black screens every few minutes. One cannot have the gameplay and physics of Max Payne 3 without loading screens. There's a reason the game is 15.1/35.0 GB (Xbox/PC).

This guy's rant is stupid. Fine, you don't like cutscenes. Get over it.
Rockstar intentionally extended the "LOADING" screens to fit the cutscenes in. There is no way this game should take almost two minutes to load on a SSD. Something tells me 500MB/s read and 10k IOPS isn't required to load a single level in Max Payne 3, so I find it funny how you can't skip it because the "LOADING" process rarely finishes.