View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012   #43
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gui View Post
I don't mind the long, unskippable cutscenes during the story mode but it's counterproductive when i'm playing the arcade modes and replay a chapter multiple times to go for better scores and i'm forced to watch the same cutscenes over and over again.

With that said, i would prefer a longer loading time before every chapter instead of the method R* used in MP3.
Yeah that's true, I didn't like that either in the arcade mode. The usage of cutscenes als loading-screen is quite handy while you're playing the story for the first time , but get's quite anoing when you just want to play the mission since you've already seen the cut-scene three times.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote