View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012   #218
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
While I don't doubt this is true, I'm pretty sure it had something to do with Take-2 shareholders as opposed to us fans. They were never going to release any more information before Max Payne 3 came out anyway so I don't particularly think the silence is unwarranted.
Oh absolutely. I understand hedging their bets to maximize a profit margin. Let's be honest though. The fans who bought MP3 were going to buy no matter what and another trailer or a more in depth article on V wouldn't affect the bottom line that much would it? As far as catering to the fans, I wouldn't expect them to give anything more than an outstanding product. I'm sure there's more going on behind the magician's cutain then we're led on to believe.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote