View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012   #12
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
This trailer looks good and if it's anything close to the perfection that Uncharted 2 was this is a must buy for me. I recall reading an article (probably on IGN) about how brutal this game is -- as in it doesn't have any of the witty one-liners delivered perfectly by Nolan North, rather opting to be a dark journey.

Slightly off-topic, there were a few moments in Max Payne 3 that seemed as though Rockstar drew some gameplay inspiration from Naughty Dog (why mess with what works?) and I thought to myself, "This game is a gritty version of Uncharted." Though that was only true in part.

This may be hypocritical of everything I just said but I don't want this game to be just another Uncharted game with a different, darker setting. I don't want another duck/cover shooter with the occasional jumping around and climbing over buildings and ruins. Has there been any word on how Naughty Dog are mixing up the gameplay elements?
victim is offline   Reply With Quote