View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012   #29
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
Just completed the story, and i love the way it ended.
Although when Max walked away with his bag and all that, it makes me question another Max Payne? He seemed...fufilled in this one, at the end. Like his job was done.
Yeah, I really liked the ending too.

I just wished Max had an awesome closing monologue like he had in the previous two games.

1: "Woden grinned smugly. It was the grin of a winner. That made two of us."
2: "I had a dream of my wife. She was dead, but it was alright."

And then 3 ends without him saying something fucking badass? The news report should have ended with the journalist saying: "And now your local forecast," to which Max says, "My local forecast? It's dark in some places, but sunny everywhere else."

The lines are all there already it just would have been better had Max delivered them.

Edit: Also, I splooged when I realised the original Max Payne skin was an option for New York Minute mode. I'm going to replay the entire game with that cheesy grin.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote