View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012   #15
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't doubt Max Payne 3 has very early and heavily modified versions of files that are being used in GTA V. Why would they start every thing completely from scratch when they can save a lot more time and money? Just take something that has been made, or being worked on for another title, and go from there.

So far throughout the game, other than an APC tank early in the game and a couple of Helicopters... These cars have been popping up a lot. Although I did see the GTA V version of the Mesa but I couldn't really get a picture as I was getting raped with bullets. But eh, heres an upgraded version of the Burrito:

And some other car, maybe a slightly modified version of the Merit from GTA SA or Admiral from GTA IV? Who knows.

iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote