View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012   #8
Bigbeats23

Bigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
San Andreas was back in 2004 remember - 8 years ago now.

A Jet Pack, while a bit more feasible now is still a little out there, yes a man can jump out of a helicopter and propel himself using small engines, and there's the one that uses a really long tube that sucks up water to provide lift, but I still feel a jet pack is a bit too silly.

I'm one of those who wholeheartedly love the realism within GTA IV, yeah Saints Row's silliness is fun for a short burst, but GTA's realism sucks you into the story, characters and city and provides a much better experience.

I doubt I'd really use even a Predator Missile often to be honest. All I really want from the military, is more realistic tanks, that can't just cause a car to explode from the smallest touch.
Yeah, I actually agree with all of this. I can barely play a Saints Row game for more than ten minutes, and I put a ridiculous amount of time into GTA IV, yet so many people talk about how much more fun the Saints Row series is. The more silly stuff isn't really necessary if there's more depth in everything else.

I also hope the tanks are more realistic in GTA V, especially since the vehicles will probably have the best damage physics we've ever seen. I rather see cars get crushed beyond recognition, instead of just exploding on impact.
Bigbeats23 is offline   Reply With Quote